Vanuatu Forex License
Local legal entity
2.Proof of Residence
3.Certificate of Non-criminal Record
4.Proof of Non-bankrupt Record
Information is being updated. Our website is new and our team is working hard to deliver the best user experience on our webiste. We apologize for this inconvenience
Vanuatu Financial Swrvices Commision
Bislama, English, French
307,145 (as of July 2020)
License application form
Online application form
Does the company have a license?
If yes, please specify the license type and the regulator
Your inquiry has been submitted. Thank You!
We will contact you shortly…
Vanuatu is a small island nation located in the South Pacific, with a relatively simple tax system. Here's an overview of the taxation system in Vanuatu for both corporate and personal entities, as well as the process of tax payment and calendar for payments:
- The corporate tax rate in Vanuatu is a flat rate of 0%.
- This means that companies incorporated in Vanuatu do not have to pay any corporate income tax on their profits.
- There is no personal income tax in Vanuatu. Individuals are not taxed on their income.
Goods and Services Tax (GST):
- Vanuatu does have a goods and services tax (GST), which is set at a rate of 12.5%.
- GST applies to the supply of most goods and services in Vanuatu, including imports.
Process of Tax Payment:
- For businesses that are required to pay GST, the tax is generally paid on a quarterly basis.
- GST returns and payments are due one month after the end of each quarter.
- There is no requirement for companies to file annual tax returns unless they are registered for GST.
Overall, the taxation system in Vanuatu is relatively simple, with no personal income tax and a 0% corporate income tax rate. However, businesses that are required to pay GST must keep track of their taxable supplies and ensure that they file and pay their GST returns on time.