Seychelles Forex License
Local legal entity
2.Proof of Residence
3.Certificate of Non-criminal Record
4.Proof of Non-bankrupt Record
Information is being updated. Our website is new and our team is working hard to deliver the best user experience on our webiste. We apologize for this inconvenience
Seychelles Financial Services
French and English
License application form
Online application form
Does the company have a license?
If yes, please specify the license type and the regulator
Your inquiry has been submitted. Thank You!
We will contact you shortly…
Seychelles is a small island nation located in the Indian Ocean. Here is a brief overview of the taxation system in Seychelles:
Corporate Taxation in Seychelles:
- Corporate tax rate is 25%
- Capital gains tax rate is also 25%
- Dividend income is not taxed
Personal Taxation in Seychelles:
- Personal income tax rates range from 0% to 33%, depending on income level
- Capital gains tax rate is 33%
Tax Payment and Calendar:
- The tax year in Seychelles runs from January 1 to December 31.
- Tax returns must be filed by March 31 of the year following the tax year.
- Corporate income tax payments are due quarterly, on the last day of the month following the end of the quarter.
- Individual income tax payments are made on a monthly basis, with the final payment due in April of the year following the tax year.
Taxpayers in Seychelles are required to keep detailed records of their income and expenses, and may be subject to audits by the tax authorities. Failure to comply with tax laws can result in penalties and fines.
Seychelles has also signed several tax treaties with other countries, including South Africa and Mauritius, which can impact the taxation of individuals and corporations with ties to those countries. It is always recommended to consult with a tax professional for personalized advice on tax matters in Seychelles.