Anguilla is a small island nation located in the Caribbean Sea. It has a population of approximately 15,000 people and a GDP of $1.2 billion. The economy of Anguilla is largely based on tourism, with the majority of its GDP coming from the tourism sector. The island also has a thriving offshore financial sector, which contributes significantly to its economy. The government of Anguilla has implemented a number of initiatives to promote economic growth, including tax incentives for businesses and foreign investment. The unemployment rate in Anguilla is low, at just 4.2%, and the inflation rate is also low, at 1.2%. The country has a strong banking sector, with the Bank of Anguilla being the largest bank in the country. The government of Anguilla has also implemented a number of measures to promote financial inclusion, such as the introduction of mobile banking services. Overall, Anguilla has a strong and stable economy, with a well-developed financial sector and a thriving tourism industry.
Anguilla has a territorial tax system, which means that only income earned within Anguilla is subject to taxation. The tax system in Anguilla is divided into corporate and personal taxation.
- The standard corporate tax rate is 0%.
- However, certain companies, such as banks and insurance companies, may be subject to taxes.
- There is also a 3% tax on hotel and tourism-related activities.
- There is no income tax, capital gains tax, or inheritance tax in Anguilla.
- However, residents are subject to a 5% social security tax.
Process and Calendar for Payments:
- Corporate taxes and social security taxes are payable quarterly.
- There is no specific due date for the payment of the hotel and tourism tax, but it is generally payable within 30 days after the end of each month.
- Anguilla's tax year is the calendar year, and tax returns must be filed by March 31 of the year following the tax year.
Company incorporation application form
Chosen company name
Main business activity
Legal address of director
Your inquiry has been submitted. Thank You!
We will contact you shortly…